Love: Shirt Dress

12:45 AM



Hi lovelies,

          It's been a while. What with classes and stuff, it's been hard to keep up with everything else. I truly admire those bloggers who, despite their busy schedules, still manage to post regularly. So, I've been on a hunt for shirt dresses lately. Shirt dresses are definitely handy when you feel lazy to dress up so you just throw on a shirt dress and if it's cold, put on some tights and a coat or leather jacket (because all hail leather jackets!) and you're all set to tackle your day with style. I managed to find some shirt dresses that were of affordable prices and some more costly ones if you decide you want to treat yourself. Hey, there's nothing bad in splurging once in a while, especially if it's on something so versatile as a shirt dress. So, enough of me rambling!




Affordable options



 
             Forever 21 Shirt dress
A classic mid length shirt dress can be worn anywhere. Add accessories to spice it up!

    
Oversized shirt dress with mesh panel -Asos
I love how this oversized shirt dress gives off an athletic feel. The properly positioned mesh gives it an extra edge that will definitely catch people's attention.



 
                                          
Blue Shirt Dress
I recently found this website and I have to say, I'm loving this site.  This shirt dress is a perfect example of the versatility of styling it for a casual day out or for a night out.



 
Why Not print Shirt Dress
Why not? Yes, why not go for a shirt dress with a bold print?


Striped Shirt Dress
Stripes was one of 2014's biggest trend so why not carry it forward to the next year? 




          
Grid Shirt Dress
I love love love grid prints. And to have it on an item of clothing that I utterly love is perfect!



     Pricier Shirt-dresses


Sheer Shirt Dress
The ombre kind of look with the subtle blue color is oh-so-heavenly. 

Zip Up Shirt Dress
You can never go wrong with black. That's about it.



 
                          
All Saints Shirt Dress
As I said, black= perfection

Textured Shirt Dress
This loose white shirt dress, although it looks plain, can be styled in many ways to make you look the perfect you. Style it with a denim or leather jacket, with knee high socks and loafers or even with a blazer for a more smart look.
          
                I am loving all of these shirt dresses and I would definitely add these to my closet if I could. I know for certain I have some saving up to do to get all of these! Until next time!


                                                                 See ya later! : )
                                                                    Melina







You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images