Monthly Feasting (CAUTION: MAY TRIGGER CRAVINGS)

12:05 PM


      Hey guys!

             Sorry I've been away for so long. So I'm learning to find my way around in Seattle and discover the typical locals's daily activities. I'm proud to say that I don't get lost anymore, frantically checking the gps on my phone all the while viciously scratching my head (my head suffered a lot due to my excess scratching when I lost my way so many times). Anyways, I wanted to start this monthly thing of sharing my favorite pictures of food that I indulged in because why not? I am a huge foodie. If you check my Instagram, almost 95% of the photos I post are of food. Hell yeah! So here we go! As mentioned, this post will give you major cravings! Be warned!


At an Indian restaurant in Oregon. 


I absolutely do not remember which restaurant this was but all I know is that that fish curry was absolutely delicious.

Ice cream, amirite?

This was at Salt & Straw in Portland. It was my first time there and man, I  am addicted to that place. The next time I'm in Portland, you bet that I'm heading straight to Salt & Straw.

Alright folks, this is is it for now. I'll be posting more food pictures on Instagram as always and my next monthly feast will be posted at the end of October (if you want to see more pictures of food). Stay warm and stay chic!


See Ya later!
Melina



You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images